Via Round 68 coffee table Oak White oiled
VIA ROUND 68 White oiled is a medium-sized coffee table that is incredibly suitable as a side table, regular coffee table or as a perfect partner for a complementary VIA coffee table. With its simple Nordic design language and many choices, it can fit into most interiors, either as a perfect complement or as a necessary contrast. A popular size, as it can both look great on its own, but also fit with the large sizes in the VIA assortment.
Wood is a durable material in solid condition. Regular maintenance of oil-treated wooden furniture is easy and in the long run very efficient. The oil protects the wood from drying out and increases the surface's natural resistance to dirt and grime. To achieve the most optimal result, it is recommended that you oil your furniture 1-2 times a year or as needed when the wood seems dry and is no longer water-repellent.
- Good advice on solid wood:
1. Cleaning is done with a hard-wrung cloth, daily.
2. Avoid using alcohol, gasoline, ammonia, chlorine or other strong cleaning agents.
3. For difficult stains, it is recommended to wash the wood with Guardian Tree Cleaner.
4. If the wood "rises" (becomes rough), sand it lightly with fine sandpaper (grain 200-240) - never use steel wool!
5. Treatments, cleaning or sanding of wood must always be done with the direction of the wood.
6. Avoid putting hot and damp things on the wood as this can cause stains.
7. Placement close to strong heat sources (wood stove and radiators) can affect the wood and there is a risk that the wood "strikes" more than natural.
8. Wood should never be permanently covered with airtight materials (wax cloth) for extended periods.
9. When treating table tops, treatment should be done on both the top and bottom to minimize the risk of cracking and skew.
Linoleum is practical and very easy to clean, and has a delicious sound-absorbing effect. The colors are muted and the matte surface gives the furniture the perfect exclusive look.
Linoleum leaves a positive carbon footprint when produced in the Netherlands. VIA in Præstø only uses the original linoleum from Forbo Flooring Systems / see color chart. Remember! you can only choose the colors we have on our website.
Linoleum is a 100% natural product made from raw materials, extracted from plants and trees. In addition to being noise-reducing, linoleum has the advantage that it is easy to clean and repellent to greasy fingers if the product is cared for correctly. Linoleum will, like other materials, be patinated during use and will eventually have a beautiful and natural look.
Laminate is also very easy to keep clean and the ideal solution for coffee tables that need to be wiped many times a day. The colors appear clear and the surface has a bit of gloss for a more modern look. Via in Præstø uses high-pressure laminate from the original manufacturer Formica, and is offered in many different colors.
Laminate is a durable and easy-to-clean material and usually requires very little maintenance. Regular cleaning can be done with a clean, lint-free, soft cloth soaked in lukewarm clean water.
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion